Sunday finally sees a return to supporters at the Fox’a Biscuits Stadium. After a week of changes, and wondering whether after all the waiting we would actually be able to have you with us, we finally have the green light.
The fixture is admission by TICKET ONLY, now available online at bulldogs.mysportstickets.co.uk
If you haven’t bought online with us before you will be asked to register, this is a quick process and only needs to be done once.
Your ticket will need to be selected for a SPECIFIC area and we request you only view the game from your chosen location.
We are planning for refreshments to be available throughout the afternoon, however, strict rules are in place, please see details below.
UPDATE – The ticket office will be open on Saturday morning between 0900 and 1100. At present, due to logistical issues, we will only be able to sell STANDING tickets, if this changes we will advise as soon as possible. Seated tickets will remain available online subject to capacity.
This video below outlines procedures for arrival and attendance on Sunday.
The Bulldog Bar will be open from 1.30pm, weather permitting, with distancing measures in place. If you don’t plan to come early for a drink, please do try to come in good time for kick off a last minute rush could result in delays due to the need to queue and enter safely.
At The Game.
Thank you for your support, we’re thrilled you can be with us but please remember:
1. We are still in a pandemic hence you are attending this event at your own risk and in any event please do not attend if you have any Covid symptoms.
2. Masks should always be worn when moving about the stadium but we also strongly advise you wear them at all times.
3.Social distancing is still a necessity hence please ensure that you stay at least 1 metre and if possible 2 metres from the next person outside your bubble.
4. No food or drink must be consumed on the standing terraces and only in your seat in the seated stands.
5. If queuing at any time again please observe social distancing.
6. You must only view the game from your allocated place and changing your viewing location is not permitted.
7. Drinks and food purchased from the Bulldog Bar & Kitchen behind the Glen Tomlinson Stand must be consumed at the tables there or in the seated stands.
8. If you have any issues of concern please advise the nearest steward who will assist.
9. If you are not attending the outside bar area behind the Glen Tomlinson Stand after the match then please exit the stadium
promptly and have a safe journey home.
10. Anyone not observing these rules and not following a request to do so by a steward or Club official will be asked to leave the stadium forthwith with no refund.
See below for guidance around the stadium.